Tuesday, January 2, 2007

For the average person...

"What the Bleep Do We Know"... well, for starters.....
The average person in the world who considers their life boring and uninspiring is because they've made NO attempt to gain knowledge and information that will inspire them.
They are so hypnotized by their environment, through the media, television, through people living and creating ideals that “everyone struggles to become” {that no one can actually become, for instance, in terms of physical appearance, definition of beauty and valor}, they're all illusions, most people surrender and live their life in mediocrity....
....And they may live that life and the soul, their desire, may never rise to the surface, so they may want to be something else.
BUT if it does rise to the surface and they ask themselves – is there something more? why am I here? what is the purpose of life? where am I going?
If they start asking those questions, they start to flirt and interact with the perception that they may be having a nervous breakdown and in reality what’s happening is their old concepts of how they viewed their life and the world, start to fall apart…..
....When that happens, then they are in completely new territory in their brain and they start rewiring, reconnecting to new concepts, then ultimately it changes them from the inside out.

If you change your mind, will it change your choices?
If you change your choices, will it change your life?
Can you change?
What are you addicted to? What will you lose with change that you will have to face? – hence the human drama…..


“The only way that I will be great to myself,
is not what I do to my body, but what I do to my mind”


Consciously create your day – Write down your list daily:

I’m taking this time to create my day.
1.
2.
3.
Creator, show me a sign today that you paid attention to any one of these things that I created and bring them in a way that I won’t expect, so I’m as surprised at my ability to be able to experience these things and make it so that I have no doubt as to where it came from.