Thursday, January 18, 2007

Part III - The Seven Decisions That Determine Personal Growth

3. I Am a Person of Action – I seize this moment – I choose now!!

Beginning today, I will create a new future by creating a new me. My future is immediate. When faced with the choice of doing nothing or doing something, I will always choose to act. I am a person of action. I am energetic. I move quickly.
Knowing that laziness is a sin, I will create a habit of lively behavior. Wealth and prosperity hide from the sluggard, but Rich rewards come to the person who moves quickly. I inspire others with my activity. I am a Leader. Leading is doing.
My activity will create a wave of success for the people who follow. My activity will be consistent. It is True: an army of Sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep. When faced with a decision, many people say they are waiting for God. But I understand, in most cases, God is waiting for me! I am not a quivering dog, indecisive and fearful.
Successful people make their decisions quickly and change their minds slowly. I am daring and courageous. Fear no longer has a place in my life. Fear has no power over me in the first place. I do not fear opinion, gossip, or idle chatter of monkeys, for all are same to me. I do not fear failure, for in my life, failure is a myth. Failure exists only for the person who quits.

I do not Quit!!!
I am Courageous.
I am a Leader.
I seize this moment.
I choose now.

I am a Person of Action!! I Seize This Moment!! I Choose Now!!
by Andy Andrews