Thursday, January 25, 2007

What Do You Deserve?

There's never a right answer to a wrong question. So, what question should YOU be asking in 2007?
In my opinion, these are all WRONG questions:

  • how can I get promoted at my job?
  • how can I figure out how to save money on childcare?
  • how can I get an extra weekend off?
  • will I get a vacation this year?
  • how can I get more overtime?

Those are unproductive questions, in fact.

Here are the correct questions:
  • how can I quit my job and make more than my boss?
  • how can I raise my own children instead of paying a 7-dollar=an=hour stranger to do it?
  • how can I have all the free time I want?
  • how many vacations do I want to take this year?(We took six this past year)
  • how can I never work more than 25 hours a week?
That's what you should be asking. You are a powerful, beautiful, wonderful human being who has the ability to create whatever results you want in your life.And don't let anyone tell you any differently.

Need a plan?
  • Unplug your TV for a month.
  • Get your head into some good personal development.
  • Watch the movie The Secret at least twice a month.
  • Start a business.
  • Get rich.
  • Rescue a pet from the Humane Society.
  • Forgive somebody.
  • Heck, forgive EVERYBODY. Most of all yourself.