Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Why Should I Settle?



Lifestyle plays a huge part in my life more than ever!!!

Before Liberty League, my life consisted of work, sleep and eating sometimes. Ever since I was a little girl I could remember daydreaming of spa treatments, vacations and the right man in my life. At some point in my life I stopped dreaming. Something got in the way. Was it jobs, friends or bills??? It was MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I got in my way. I stopped thinking of what I wanted. Would you believe that 20 years of my life was dedicated towards everything but my dreams. So, long story short, I was introduced to Liberty League and all was changed.

So today I live the life of leisure. I know what it's like to see the sunset in exotic parts of the world. I know what it's like to be on a sail boat in the middle of the ocean. My gut feeling would be to thank Liberty League, but I thank myself for making the right choices.