Friday, June 1, 2007

Wake UP to Success -- Claiming Ownership of Your Business and Taking Action II

The real “bottom line” demarcation between success and not success with any entrepreneurial/self reliant type of opportunity is – the level of motivation.

Now this is the interesting part…..motivation is not something you can buy or get from someone else. Motivation is internal and it comes from knowing that your goal is a possibility. Knowing why you want to be successful with your business, the burning desires/reasons.

What I did to take action and ownership of my business, was to first figure out my goal, my WHY and I wrote it down in detail
Getting clear with “a real possibility in my life” translates into motivation and taking the action.

Keep the reward in mind and at hand at all times and you’ll be destin to realize your result and greatness.

Motivate yourself, take the action and realize the result.